Hello... I'm Kelechi Ngaka a computer scientist who makes things (code/food/designs), and welcome to my awesome blog powered by Blogger

Hacking

+
The art of exploitation. In one of our class csc307 Net Centric Computing, our lecturer stressed on hacking and luckily, I understood what he meant.
Hacking is easy and hard. As I would always say "all you need is the tool and a guide". Hacking tools are on the internet and risks of you getting malwares, viruses are high.



Hacking might be successful or unsuccessful. E.g One night i intentionally downloaded a keylogger to my system , so that i could request for my keystrokes from their "so called servers". I installed the keylogger and was unable to uninstall cos it was

hidden. My system became slow and started
having interrupts.

The Good side of hacking is that you'd learn lot's of stuff depending on the type of hack e.g Browser hack, Pc hack, Server hack, Wireless hack e.t.c.

Early this year, i built my hacking tool and hid the files in my phone (Memory card), I tested it on my Laptop and it was a real good, then used it at a cafe on 7 systems. It worked well but did'nt use it for anything bad. I told my colleagues of my tool, and tested it in their presence with a laptop and "It was awesome". I had exclusive access to many things and got inspiration from other friends after hearing different styles of pc hacks even hard drive hacks.

Going further, I tried to create an autorun.inf that works in sync with the tool (KC 910) but was unsuccessful. I will not post lists of the stuffs in my tool, because I don't want EFCC or the police to prosecute me as a criminal.



How to perform your first successful internet hack with an exe file
      We want to hack people's account and would require their username, password, even the site visited.
      Most people use Mozilla as their preferred Internet browser and store their passwords unknowingly when they successfully log in to "whatever site".
       
      PasswordFox is a small password recovery tool that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser. By default, PasswordFox displays the passwords stored in the system, but you can easily select to watch the passwords of any other Firefox profile.
       
      For each password entry, the following information is displayed: Record Index, Web Site, User Name, Password, User Name Field, Password Field, and the Signons filename.
       
      To use it, extract the files and only copy the .exe file (passwordfox.exe) to your Desktop. Then double click it and you'd see "Many Things". Next , copy the .exe file to to your hacking device, or a private folder. Remember to delete the one on the Desktop with (SHIFT+DELETE) unless people who double click it would see everything you saw, and you're in hot soup.

Lastly, you must have used someone's system in school, at home, even at cafes to browse maybe with Mozilla, and luckily you logged in successfully to whatever site". To save your account, all you need do is change your password frequently, don't say i didn't tell you .....