Hello... I'm Kelechi Ngaka a computer scientist who makes things (code/food/designs), and welcome to my awesome blog powered by Blogger

GoodBye 2012... Hello 2013!

+


Today is the 366th day in year 2012 i.e the crossover day to 2013.

Everyone I know is highly spirited and thankful to God for seeing us through previous years and now about to enter a new year. Since this is the last post in 2012, I decided to ask myself some 2012 questions...

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of the post.




Was my 2012 good?


For most of us 2012 might have turnout to be spectacular because of the major events and accomplishments that happened during this year.


Possible events or accomplishments could be you got married or a new car or pc, got certified or licensed or laid, had good grades, graduated from school, started earning $$$ etc. 

In 2012, we became our own bosses - kinda like 21 Jump Street.


 

Or was it bad?



If I look back at some pasts events and failures, I'd agree with myself that 2012 didn't turn out to be so forthcoming as anticipated. I think i can still share a disappoint in the year e.g not accomplishing any of my new year resolutions.

Nevertheless, I still remember all the struggles and strives in the year and it wasn't lounging at all, it was more like Lincoln 



What Next?

Despite the Pros and Cons of 2012, I and my friends are getting geared up for the coming year.. We believe 2013 is packed with its own goodies and baddies but we remain optimistic, realistic, ever ready, super-charged for  all the accomplishments and challenges of the coming year. 2012 is now history and 2013 is no more a mystery because it's just hours, minutes and seconds away.






Call us the Avengers, I'm actually Iron Man


   

As a Reminder - Life is too short!

The future can only be predicted based on today's events etc. So I urge you to engage in activities that won't send you to your maker, the world still needs you. Please! try to be extra cautious: drive safely, walk safely,  fly safely, sail safely, just do everything safely.

According to Final Destination, Death doesn't like to be cheated, so if  you have a premonition of anything bad about to happen, tell me first - No time



At the end

I think have I been able to simply share one or two things about 2012 and how prepared we are for 2013. Are you ready for 2013?


Kindly Share This Post! 
Do it for us :)
Thanks and Don't forget to....




 ... Join me as I en-route 2013, Like A Boss >> yeehaw!!