Hello... I'm Kelechi Ngaka a computer scientist who makes things (code/food/designs), and welcome to my awesome blog powered by Blogger

K! Music Player

+

K! Music Player is a germane music player that has the basic functions of a music player and more. It’s not just like any other application because it’s an evolving program with already mapped out plans for further releases. The version 0.1 was released for testing, suggestions, and criticisms for better releases to come




K! Music Player is one of my advancement from mere coding of applications to real world usable applications. After developing KEZER browser, I decided not to stop there because I was so addicted to programming. So I started learning advanced Java and covered 3 chapters in one night (stupid me) and my brain became saturated. As my programming style, I had to cool my brain. The only way I could cool off at the moment and remain in the programming state was to listen to good music. So as I listened to music, then the music player thought came up, and I was gingered and diverted back to c# that night.

I started by learning how to play a sound, and was really happy that I could do that. This is one of the many things our lecturers would never teach you either because they don’t know it or well “I DON’T KNOW”. Continued by playing different song files from different locations on my C drive. As I progressed, got my logic and started uncovering hidden skeletons in C# {the programming language I built, for my mind}. Then solely had to add functionalities to the program, this was easy but required math calculations, especially considering usability. Started designing the interface for the music player, and integrated these sleek designs to the program. After, which I tested and released it for use and further testing by you.

Lastly, some of us code day in day out, others know how to test  and find errors, while some are good designers, good debuggers, good idea generators  and maybe just at the middle. If you believe, you can achieve.