Hello... I'm Kelechi Ngaka a computer scientist who makes things (code/food/designs), and welcome to my awesome blog powered by Blogger

VPNs - Virtual Private Networks : The Kick Ass Cheat

+

UPDATE : This is no longer working for Swift Networks


VPNs stands for Virtual Private Networks : A virtual private network extends a private network across public networks like the Internet. It enables a host computer to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if they were an integral part of the private network with all the functionality, security and management policies of the private network. Source Wikipedia

Enough said, while surfing the web finding solutions to one of my many problems, I came across VPNs at which I  got to device a means for browsing the internet bypassing my Internet Service Provider (Swift Networks). I did my homework by digging deeper on how to setup and use various VPNs. This was easy and I made a 4 min video showing a simple demo of how you can use one to bypass an ISP.

Audio by My Robot Voice


Lastly, VPN's has been around and popularly known/used for really creepy things that i am not obliged to share.


To learn more about VPNS