Hello... I'm Kelechi Ngaka a computer scientist who makes things (code/food/designs), and welcome to my awesome blog powered by Blogger

Kezer Browser 0.2

+
Kezer Browser is a micro browser developed in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio. 

History of Kezer Browser 
In CSC322 – A Modern Programming Language, we were lectured on how to program with C# using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.

Started with the "Hello World" in console applications then attempted  calculators and the likes. After running through all the various terms and trying to assimilate them in practical terms, then got to window forms where our lecturer taught students how to build a desktop clock. He built it summoning heaven and earth of c# i.e. implementing interfaces, polymorphisms, constructors, delegates etc. I couldn't catch up despite my fast trail. 

After muddling 3 classes with more than 40 lines of codes, the program had issues. With his experience, he debugged it in just seconds and it was working. Gingered by that, I consulted his codes and voila voila “MY OWN DESKTOP CLOCK'S ALIVE!!!” lool . At that, my eyes were opened and had this rigmarole enthusiasm for C#. 

With the little knowledge of C# having learnt under the administration of Dr. Fashina. I solely decided to go further to develop a browser (this is very easy). 3 days later, I built a working browser in C# which was actually done during exam period. I was so happy it worked, because I had spent time coding instead of reading for exams. It was just an empty browser. So I decided to make it a working app by integrating stuff to it. Kezer 0.1 was released for testing in August and its feedback called for a newer improved browser with better, easier and more browser features.

Kezer 0.2 is here, the evolution of Kezer 0.1 to correct its errors and do more. Enjoy!!!. 


Download, Install and Test. Feel free to mail your comments / suggestions to kelechi.charles@gmail.com
 
Happy.Independence.Nigeria