Hello... I'm Kelechi Ngaka a computer scientist who makes things (code/food/designs), and welcome to my awesome blog powered by Blogger

CSC

+
There is no other course like it. When i first came across this course, i knew this was were i was meant to be because of my love for computers. Though in senior secondary school, we were never taught anything relating to computers, but i still chose computer science as my course of study in the University Of Lagos. At the beginning, i was the only one from my school doing the course in  the class.



Initially, it started with science courses, then drifted towards applied science courses and finally computer science courses. Computer Science is a straining, tasking, and stressful. You would have to submit, present, defend various assignments and projects. My life in the department was "do my best to pass every course", because you do not know which skill might be needed on the long run. In the department, 70% of what we do are theoretical i.e little practical.


Lastly, computer science made me help others, learn from mistakes and e.t.c. One of those things is that, it has changed my sleeping hours from (10pm - 6am) to (6am -11am). So appreciate Computer Science, without it you would't be seeing what you are reading now.



Great! The file uploaded properly. Now click the 'Verify my file' button to complete the process.